Friday 29 December 2017

End of the Year


This is the fabulous cake made for a lovely friend, the dogs are very good likenesses for her three dogs, some people are very talented.

I had a great time down in Hampshire at Christmas, staying with some lovely friends and visiting Cousins and Aunt and Uncle, really great people, they have been so supportive so it is good to be able to catch up. I do have some great people around me, I am very lucky.

January 11th I have an operation booked at the Manchester Royal Infirmary, it is another Angiogram and the fitting of at least one Stent. One of my Arteries has started to close up which is what has caused all the troubles these past few moths, I am hoping that after the 11th I will be in a much better position to get out and get some exercise and rebuild my back garden amongst other things.

I also have to have Radiotherapy for a lump on my cheek, this has gradually got bigger and I have to be very careful about it bleeding as it doesn't stop once it starts. The treatment is meant to be next week, five sessions over consecutive days, the worst part of it is the two hour round trip each day, but it will be rather nice to get rid of the lump as it is starting to look rather hideous now.



Runcorn


There has been some gorgeous foggy days recently, the shots above were taken from the Silver Jubilee Bridge, unfortunately I only had my phone with me, but even so the view was very impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment